Whether one or few of your copyrighted material has been dispatched or posted on netpriyo.com or if directly or indirectly relates to your copyrighted material are reverted over our search engine and you want this material removed or banned, than its your duty that you need to provide a written message that details the information listed in the following section. Please be conscious that you will be accountable for compensations (counting prices and lawyers’ fees) if you pervert info listed on our site that is trespassing on your copyrights. We propose that you first interact with some attorney of yours for legal assistance on this matter.
The succeeding components must be involved in your copyright infringement statement:
- Deliver proof of the official being to act on behalf of the holder of an exclusive right that is apparently infringed.
- Deliver adequate communication material so that we might interact with you. You need to include a valid email address also.
- You need to classify in enough aspect the copyrighted work appealed to have been trespassed and including at least one hunt term below which the data appears in getspacecloud.org/ search results.
- A declaration report that the complaining party has a decent faith and confidence that use of the data in the way complained of is not legal by the copyright holder, its agent, or the law.
- A declaration report that the info in the announcement is precise, and under consequence of perjury, that the complaining party is legal to act on behalf of the holder of an exclusive right that is apparently infringed.
- It’s Essential for the statement to be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the holder of an exclusive right that is apparently being infringed.
Direct the engraved infringement notice to the following address and an email notification to http://netpriyo.com
Please allow 2-3 working days as leniency for your statement related email response. Note that sending your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider or sponsors will not accelerate your request and may result in a late response due the complaint not correctly being filed.